Fried Shrimp Nosework Toy
Regular price $16.15 Sale price
Unit price per
- Nosework, rustling & tugging.
- Nosework Difficulty: Medium to Hard Difficulty
- A fried shrimp or shrimp tempura shaped toy with an attached, elastic nosework insert.
- The attached, elastic nosework insert stretches up to 9.8 inches (25 cm) and has 10 nosework pockets.
- Variable levels of nosework to engage your pet's senses.
- For medium nosework, place food or snacks within the pockets of the inner elastic nosework insert. Leave the nosework insert outside of the outer "fried skin".
- For difficult nosework, place food or snacks within the pockets of the inner elastic nosework insert. Tuck the nosework insert inside the outer "fried skin". The inner most pockets are the most difficult!
- For extra difficulty, place the toy under a blanket.
- The outer "fried skin" fabric rustles to engages your pet's ears.
- Your pet will love playing tug with the elastic nosework insert.
- The fried shimp has a height of 7.1 inches (180 mm) and width of 2.8 inches (70 mm).
- Color and product size may vary slightly.
- Take the inner nosework insert out and hand wash or place in a laundry bag and gentle wash in lukewarm water.
- Made from ultra-fine microfiber and polar fleece.
- Made in Korea.