Propolis Toothpaste Pen
Regular price $24.00
Unit price per
Toothpaste and toothbrush pen that helps relieve inflammation while remove bad breath and tartar. Safe for both dogs and cats.
- The toothpaste contains propolis (a substance that bees make when building honeycomb) that naturally has antibacterial effects that helps increase oral immunity. It also contains brown seaweed extract which helps remove plaque and tartar. Brown seaweed extract halso helps prevent cavities by inhibiting bacterial growth. The brown seaweed extract are the red particles in the toothpaste.
- Smells like sweet potato, which pets love!
- The toothpaste has a gel consistency, making it easy to spread throughout your pet's entire mouth.
- The toothbrush is a hypoallergenic silicone brush that is gentle for sensitive teeth, but effective at brushing. The toothbrush is angled at 45° to make brushing easy (hold the toothbrush like a pen).
- Twist the bottom of the toothbrush to the right to dispense the toothpaste. Once the toothpaste has been dispensed, it does not go back into the toothbrush to maintain hygiene (turn the toothbrush little by little).
- After applying the toothpaste to your pet's teeth, rub the toothpaste in.
- When you're done brushing, wash and dry the brush thoroughly before storing.
- Safety cap within the toothbrush prevents leakage making this toothpaste pen perfect for travel!
- The formula has been tested and registed as a "quasi-drug" in Korea, making it safe for pets to eat. No need to rinse after washing your pet's teeth.
- The toothpaste may change color depending on the temperature. Overtime the formula may become redder, this is normal.
- We recommend using once a day for the best results.
- If vomiting, oral sensitivity or an adverse/allergic reaction occurs, stop use and consult a veterinarian.
- Consult a veterinarian before use if your pet has oral/dental disease, gastrointestinal issues, diabetes, high/low blood pressure, etc.
- Consult a veterinarian before use if your pet is under 4 years old, elderly or pregnant.
- Be sure to close the cap after use.
- Keep out of the reach of pets, babies and children.
- Keep at room temperature and away from sunlight to prevent deterioration.
- Use on animals only, not meant for human use.